Need Lots of I/O Plus Premium Preamps? Here You Go!Get this: 28-in/28-out I/O. Two of Focusrite's Liquid preamps (each complete with 10 famous preamp models). Six more premium pres. DSP Mixing. How much? Not much, for all this awesomeness! If you're serious about your project, then you need to step up to an equally serious setup. You need the Liquid Saffire 56! The I/O count alone makes this amazing interface worth the great price. Add the stunning preamps, the DSP mixer/router, and a bunch of included VST/AU plug-ins, and you've got one mindblower of a deal!
So, what's with those Liquid preamp channels? Here's the skinny. Love Manely, API, Unversal Audio, and Neve? Well, Focusrite equipped the Liquid channels with models of those manufacturers' gear and more. 10 models, to be exact. When you're working with that combination of great sounds and flexibility, you're gonna come up with something good. Six more premium Focusrite preamps round out the Liquid Saffire 56's mic inputs, and you'll love what the whole package does for your projects.
DSP mixing and routing makes it easy to take control of your signals, for easier tracking and pro-style monitoring. You get dedicated stereo monitor mix outputs and two separate headphone busses, so it's a snap to create distinct headphone monitor mixes for two performers at once. Be a pro!
Plug-ins, we've got plug-ins! The Focusrite goodness doesn't end with the hardware. You also get Focusrite compression, gating, reverb, and EQ plug-ins. These plugs are modeled on genuine Focusrite hardware, so you're getting the good stuff, right inside your DAW! They're VST/AU-compatible, so you can use these plug-ins with a whole range of different systems.
All Focusrite FireWire interfaces are fully compatible with Thunderbolt using a simple FireWire to Thunderbolt adapter. Focusrite fully supports the use of Thunderbolt with its FireWire interfaces.
Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 FireWire Audio Interface Features at a Glance:
- 28-in/28-out, 24-bit/192kHz FireWire Interface
- Two Focusrite Liquid Preamplifier with ten different classic preamplifier emulations, with an eleventh 'flat' option (Based on API 3124+, Avalon VT-737SP, Focusrite Red 1 Quad, Helios Console preamplifier, Manley SLAM!, Millenia HV-3D 8, Neve 1073, Pultec MB-1, Telefunken V72, and Universal Audio M610
- Six additional Focusrite preamplifiers
- Separate line inputs on every channel
- Loopback function for routing audio between applications
- Suite of Focusrite VST/AU plug-ins, including Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
- Two separate headphone buses, which can each receive completely customized monitor mixes
- Saffire Mix Control 18x16 DSP Mixer/Router
- Front panel 5-LED metering
- 2 banks of ADAT I/O (16 channels at 44.1/48kHz, 8 channels S/MUX at 88.2/96kHz, or 4 channel S/MUX at 176.4/192kHz)
- Word Clock I/O
- 10 Line Outputs - two dedicated for monitors, with "Anti-thump" Circuit
- 2 FireWire ports
- MIDI I/O
- S/PDIF I/O
- Mac/PC compatible