Phat and Phunky Bass Synth Pedal!
of classic analog synthesizers.
Click for Video & Audio Demos:
Roland SYB-5 at a Glance:
- External pedal in jack for cutuff filter and LFO rate control, note hold.
- 11 internal synth sounds, envelope and LFO modulation.
Enhanced Sound With the Newest DSP
All of the 11 internal synth sounds have been markedly refined and enhanced to produce a fatter, more cutting sound than ever. The sounds are made on variations of three oscillator Waves (Saw, Square, Pulse) and filters that modulate according to the envelope
and LFO changes you apply. You won't believe how much synth-bass beef can come from such a small pedal.
Enhanced Playability Via External Control.
An external pedal input jack has been added to the SYB-5 for connecting an EV-5 Expression Pedal (sold separately), which lets you control filter cutoff and LFO rate in genuine time with your foot. In Modes 1-9 you can use the SYB-5's built-in pedal
to hold a note while playing a bass phrase over it. Time for a bass solo? You bet!
SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer Features:
- 11 DSP variations of Saw, Square, and Pulse synth waves
- Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via EV-5 Expression Pedal (sold separately).
- Enhanced Wave Shape Mode offers sharper sounds.
- Hold notes with the built-in pedal and jam over the top.