Big Sound, Even Without a Subwoofer!Okay, subwoofers are cool, but who actually wants to lug one around to every show just to flesh out the low end? You either, huh? Check it out - in most venues, the JBL STX835 dual 15", passive 3-way loudspeaker's got enough of the good stuff (we're talking solid low end here) to pound out kickin' rock beats and thumpin' club tunes without needing a sub to hit the low notes. Not that you can't use the STX835 with larger and more complex configurations, but you don't have to. It's all up to you.
If you haven't caught the buzz about JBL's STX800 series yet, there's a reason everyone's talking about it. Just like the dual 15" STX835 loudspeaker, all of these bad boys feature the perfect blend of tour-quality sound and construction, with a smart cabinet design that's easier to load and unload than other speakers in its class. These speakers are built to last, and can hold their own in any medium-sized venue or large club. So step up to a serious loudspeaker - the JBL STX835 passive loudspeaker.
JBL STX835 Active Loudspeaker Features at a Glance:
- Passive 3-way, dual 15" loudspeaker with 2,400-watt RMS power rating at 4 ohms
- Exceptional low-frequency response, 32Hz-20kHz
- Maximum SPL of 133dB, sensitivity is 96dB (1W/1M)
- DuraFlex enclosure finish protects the cabinet
- 14-gauge steel grill protects the woofer
- Full-range or bi-amped operation
- Multi-ply birch/poplar construction for incredible strength
- 126 lbs.