Big Sound, Even Without a Subwoofer!Okay, subwoofers are cool, but who actually wants to lug one around to every show just to flesh out the low end? You either, huh? Check it out - in most venues, the JBL STX825 dual 15" passive 2-way loudspeaker's got enough of the good stuff (we're talking, solid low end here) to pound out kickin' rock beats and thumpin' club tunes without needing a sub to hit the low notes. Not that you can't use the STX825 with larger and more complex configurations, but you don't have to. It's all up to you.
If you haven't caught the buzz about JBL's STX800 series yet, there's a reason everyone's talking about it. Just like the dual 15" STX825 loudspeaker, all of these bad boys feature the perfect blend of tour-quality sound and construction, with a smart cabinet design that's easier to load and unload than other speakers in its class. These speakers are built to last, and can hold their own in any medium-sized venue or large club. So step up to a serious loudspeaker - the JBL STX825 passive loudspeaker.
JBL STX825 Active Loudspeaker Features at a Glance:
- Passive 2-way, dual 15" loudspeaker with 2,400-watt RMS power rating at 4 ohms
- Exceptional low-frequency response, down to 34Hz
- Maximum SPL of 135dB, sensitivity is 98dB (1W/1M)
- DuraFlex enclosure finish protects the cabinet
- 14-gauge steel grill protects the woofer
- Full-range or bi-amped operation
- Multi-ply birch/poplar construction for incredible strength
- 112 lbs.