Nothing Stripped-down About These Rich PRS Tones!Thanks to Paul Reed Smith's incredible Stripped 58, you can get that "broken-in" feel - from a brand-new solidbody electric guitar! The awesome Stripped 58 just FEELS right, thanks to its classic single-cutaway design, its pair of classic-sounding PRS 57/08 humbuckers, and it's comfy and fast Pattern neck carve. Yep, this rosewood-topped mahogany neck gets the same carve Paul Reed Smith used back in his custom building days. You'll love how this solidbody sounds, thanks in no small part to its maple top/mahogany body tonewood combination. The Stripped 58 packs a ton of rich tonality into a no-nonsense 6-string.
What do you get when you combine a primo maple top (plenty of snap and tonal detail), a maple body (sustain for days), a mahogany neck with a Pattern shape (ultra-comfortable and fast), and a pair of totally classic-sounding 57/08 humbucking pickups? You get the Stripped 58 - a solidbody that you won't want to put down. This straightforward beauty is made to do the job, without unnecessary glitz. Bottom line: if you're heading into the studio or rocking the stage, you need the right tool for the job. This one is it!
Paul Reed Smith SC 58 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Incredible tonality and playability, from a no-nonsense, single-cutaway design
- Maple top, mahogany body, and rosewood-topped mahogany neck give you the perfect tonewood combination
- Premium hardware, for exceptional tuning stability on any stage
- 57/08 humbucking pickups, for classic tones and plenty of output
- 24.5" scale gives you that magical short-scale feel