Top-notch Miking Accessories!The ST2 makes stereo miking a snap! If you could sum up the Sabra-som ST2 existence in one phrase, it would be the Multifunction T-Bar. This must-have miking accessory is a totally modular, totally adjustable stereo bar that gives you variable distance and angles between your two microphones. The ST2 can accommodate either standard (5/8") or European (3/8") threads and a central elbow boasts horizontal movement, which allows you to adjust the ST2 to keep the stand's center of gravity situated where you need it. When the situation calls for it, there's no substitute for stereo. Grab the ST2 and open up your stereo field.
Sabra-som ST2 Stereo Bar Features at a Glance:
- Modular and totally adjustable
- Variable distance and angle between mics (towers' movement).
- 2 Thread adapters: 3/8" (European standard) and/or 5/8" 27 threads/inch (universal standard) each, fixed on two sliding towers, respectively.
- Relative angles between the towers are totally variable.
- Central elbow with horizontal movement for the adjustment of gravity center.
- Central elbow with 360 of movement and an efficient locking system.
- Can be connected to the top of a boom stand with any relative angle. In particular horizontal and vertical configuration (XY format) and, vertical configuration (Blumlein format)