A Turntablist's Playground!
None of that would matter, of course, if Stanton's ST.150 turntable didn't deliver the stability and reliability you need as well. No worries in the stability department - this beast is made from solid steel and die-cast aluminum. You won't find a more stable platter than the one on the ST.150, period. Add to that a Quartz Lock clock for phenomenal timing, and you'r golden. Want more goodies? The ST.150's got 'em! It's got reverse playback and key correction functions onboard, plus both analog and digital outputs. Topped off with a full set of accessories including a slipmat, a set of cables, and a preloaded cartridge, you can't help but be impressed by the Stanton ST.150 DJ turntable!
Stanton ST.150 Direct-drive DJ Turntable Features at a Glance:
- Arguably the best feeling and most responsive direct-drive turntable on the market
- Fully adjustable motor torque, electric brake, and tone arm height let you fine tune your feel
- Ultra-high torque 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless DC motor delivers up to 4.5 Kgf-cm of starting torque
- Delivers up to 3 x the torque of the "industry standard" Technics SL-1200 series for instant starts
- Ultra-stable steel chasis with 332mm die-cast platter and tone arm delvers rock-solid performance
- Quartz Lock clocking maintains steady playback, even under the most demanding circumstances
- Advance functions include Key correction on line-level outputs and reverse playback modes
- Dual Start/Stop buttons allow for battle use
- Digital output provides high-quality audio for use with digital mixers and sound card integration
- Includes removable target light, slipmat, L-shaped cables, and Stanton 680HP cartridge mounted on headshell