Steel Bite with Stunning Good Looks!Get the bright steel sound and epic projection you want at a price you can't pass up with a Tama ST1465BN Metalworks steel snare drum. This slick-looking steel snare drum features a thicker 1.2mm steel shell that's nice and resonant, and built like a howitzer - you'll pretty much never have to worry about the ST1465BN going out of round. In addition to cool black nickel hardware, the ST1465BN features Tama's triple-flanged 10-hole steel hoops, which lock in its tuning and bolster the projection of its Evans Power Center Reverse Dot batter head. What's more, it's beautiful brushed black nickel finish and metal emblem add a touch of class to any kit. You'll be hard pressed to find a better sounding or better looking affordable steel sare drum than the Tama ST1465BN Metalworks steel snare drum!
Tama ST1465BN Metalworks Steel Snare Drum Features at a Glance:
- Beautiful-looking and sounding steel snare drum for an amazing low price
- 1.2mm steel shell provide a naturally bright tone with astonishing projection
- Premium triple-flanged 10-hole steel hoops provide excellent tuning stability
- Incredibly durable construction withstands routine wear without going out of round
- Brushed black nickel finish, black nickel hardware, and metal emblem add stunning good looks
- Outfitted with a Evans Power Center Reverse Dot batter head for a tightly focused sound