Ivy Called. She Wants to Trash Your Guitar Sound.
Red Witch's Ivy Distortion guitar pedal spits out dangerous-sounding high-gain distortion. A member of Red Witch's affordable Seven Sisters family of ultra-compact, rechargeable guitar pedals, Ivy is incredibly easy to use. Just plug her into any regular guitar pedal power supply for four hours, and she'll happily trash your guitar signal for up to 220 hours. Ivy lets you effortlessly dial up everything from mild breakup to full-on sonic annihilation. If you play electric guitar, distortion is a (delightful) fact of life. Let Red Witch's Ivy Distortion pedal provide yours.Red Witch Ivy Distortion Guitar Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Easy to use, musical-sounding and affordable
- Rechargeable - simply connect Eve to a regular guitar pedal power supply
- Charge for four hours and get up to 220 hours of actual use
- Lithium Ion cell and internal charging circuitry (just like your cell phone)
- Compact and pedalboard-friendly (I/O is on the end, for a neat wiring setup)
- Rugged die-cast aluminum enclosure
- True bypass switching
|Red Witch Ivy Distortion Lithium Ion Distortion Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
||Rechargeable Lithium Ion Cell
|Power Supply Included