Need a Great PA Speaker? Here's One!
Mackie SRM350v2 Active Loudspeaker at a Glance:
- Live volume, studio clarity
- Efficient power
- Space-friendly performer
Sharing the same design as the SRM450v2 but more small, the SRM350v2 Active loudspeaker is the perfect solution when space is at a premium. The SRM350v2 retains the best of the original SRM design, including its signature Mackie Active architecture and renowned rugged durability.
The SRM350v2's ultra-efficient switching power supplies, a lightweight neodymium woofer, an all-new compression driver and Class-D Fast Recovery amplification (165W LF/30W HF), packs plenty of power, clarity and punch for a speaker enclosure of its space-friendly size.
Live volume, studio clarity
The wide dispersion, outstanding bass extension and ultra-low distortion of the SRM350v2 allow you get studio-monitor clarity at full-on loudspeaker levels.
Mackie SRM350v2 Active Loudspeaker Features:
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized active loudspeaker rig
- High-output, titanium dome compression driver
- 10" Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer
- 165W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp/30W HF amp
- Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via HF waveguide
- Built-in phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Electronic time correction, phase alignment and EQ for studio quality sound
- Mic/line in and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (26 lbs)
- Flyable, pole-mountable, floor wedge-able