You've Got to Grab These Phones!If you DJ, and you want to really hear your cue in any environment, then you simply have to pick up a pair of Shure SRH550DJ headphones. These bad boys take the same ridiculous sound quality found in Shure's studio headphones and apply them to the DJ realm. In other words, you get the same totally clear sound that recording artists demand in your DJ rig. Want more proof that Shure takes DJ phones as seriously as studio phones? Okay, how about this, the input impedance of SRH550DJ headphones is custom tuned to match the high-impedance outputs of most pro DJ mixers, that way you get the drive you need.
Speaking of drive, the large-diaphragm drivers in SRH550DJ headphones give you thumping lows and tight highs, easily keeping up with your tunes. Top it all off with replaceable ear cup pads and you know these phones are built to last. Oh, and do I even have to mention that SRH550DJs swivel for single-ear monitoring? Get the idea? Pro-quality sound for your DJ rig. Pick up a pair of SRH550DJ headphones and wonder how you ever got by without them.
Shure SRH550DJ DJ-style Headphones Features at a Glance:
- High-impedance and maximized power handling for DJ mixers
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Adjustable and collapsible headband for maximum comport and portability
- 90-degree swivel ear cups provide comfort and easy one-ear monitoring
- Built Shure-tough, in order to survive intense and near-constant use
- Replaceable ear cup pads provide long product life
- Includes protective carrying bag
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 1.97" (50mm)
- Frequency range: 5Hz-22kHz
- Length of cable: 6.56'
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" stereo mini jack (threaded 1/4" adapter included)
- Weight: 8 oz.