You Won't Believe the Rich Sound from These Headphones!
If you're seeking exceptional accuracy in a pair of headphones, you just found it with the Shure SRH1440 open-back headphones. The open-back design eliminates distortion commonly found in closed-back headphones - you don't hear it as obvious distortion of course, but it's enough to make closed-back designs unsuitable for critical listening. The kind of listening you need to do when you're mixing against the clock, or checking your mastering work for headphone compatibility. The SRH1440's open design creates a deep and wide soundfield, and the super-wide frequency response makes sure you hear the entire range of your music. And because they're from Shure, you know that they're built for decades of use - you even get a great accessory set including replacement cables and earpads, just to make sure that you get tons of use out of 'em. Long story short, if you want an incredibly reliable set of headphones that won't color your audio, get the Shure SRH1440 open-back headphones.
Shure SRH1440 Open-back Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Open-back headphones with a lifelike soundfield and amazing accuracy
- 40mm Neodymium drivers for rich bass and extended high frequencies
- Oxygen-free copper cable with a Kevlar-reinforced sleeve for low-noise audio
- Extra durability and comfort from the padded steel headband
- Earpads and cable are replaceable
- Includes a storage case, replacement earpads and cable, and a threaded adapter
|Shure SRH1440 Open-back Pro Studio Headphones Specs:
||Circumaural (Around the Ear)