Stage Mic with a Studio UpbringingSteady technological advancement is bringing studio-quality sound to the stage. The Earthworks SR40V High Definition Vocal Mic is a pristine-sounding handheld condenser microphone in an great-looking, roadworthy casing with low handling noise. The SR40V's lightning-fast transient response, extended frequency range, and tight hypercardioid pickup pattern serves up breathtaking vocals with astonishing presence and silky "air" you thought you could only get in the studio. If your ambition is to give your live shows studio polish and make them sound like "the record," the Earthworks SR40V High Definition Vocal Mic is step one. It sounds so amazing, you'll want to use it in the studio as well.
Earthworks SR40V High Definition Vocal Mic Features at a Glance:
- This microphone offers up the subtle details that dynamic vocal mics typically miss
- Exceptional time domain accuracy eliminates smearing and distortion
- Textbook-perfect hypercardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Handcrafted circuitry matches each capsule for optimum performance
- Serves up stunning vocal sound - with no need for excessive EQ or effects
Get pristine live vocals with the Earthworks SR40V High Definition Vocal Microphone!