Easy-to-use Drum Machine Sounds Awesome!When it's drum sounds you want, the Alesis SR-16 drum machine has got 'em... and in spades. This thing has 233 sounds in all, with 100 sweet presets and 100 patterns for you to fill up. Go ahead and groove away on the velocity-sensitive drum buttons on the front, then name your patterns, so you can easily find them again. There's a headphone jack, so you can produce your grooves without anyone listening in. What's cool too is that you can have an A and a B section, with fills. Plug in a foot pedal and switch between the A and B section with a fill in between... it's a sweet trick for the solo performer switching from verse to chorus and back to verse.
You won't find an easier-to-use drum machine than the SR-16. And it sounds phenomenal. Probably why it's been one of the most popular drum machines of all time - for singer/songwriters to live performances to remix engineers. You're going to love this little beast!
Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine Features at a Glance:
- Easy-to-use programmable drum machine
- Complete MIDI support for use with keyboards, computers and electronic drum kits
- 233 professional sounds included
- Built-in digital effects for added realism
- Create and save your own customized patterns and songs
- Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Pads: 12 velocity sensitive (with Dynamic Articulation)
- Sample/DAC Bit Resolution:16/18
- Sounds Accessible via Pads:12
- Sounds Accessible via MIDI: 120
- Polyphony: 16 voice
- Panning:7-position user programmable
- Velocity Response:8 loudness levels via pads, 127 via MIDI
- Timing Resolution:96 ppq
- Time Signature Range: 1-128 beats per pattern
- Tempo Range: 20-255 bpm
- Notes/Patterns/Songs:12,000/400 (200 user, 200 preset)/100
- Kits: 50 user, 50 preset
- MIDI Program Change Response:Kit
- Sync:MIDI Clock/Song Position Pointer
- Footswitch Jacks/Functions: 2; start/stop, count/A/B/fill
- Other Features: Sound stacking, step editing, stereo samples with reverb and ambience
- Dynamic Articulation:Modulates tone
- Power: 9 VAC External Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Dimensions:(WxHxD) 9.25" x 1.5" x 6.5"
- Weight:2.5 lbs.