Less Size, More Sound!Heads up! Here's your last chance to pick up one of the last Orange SP410 isobaric bass speaker cabinets ever made. This super-compact and awesome-sounding bass speaker cabinet is a dream-come-true for any gigging bass player. But don't miss out - we're getting about a half a dozen of these, and when they're gone, they're gone. Need to know more? Keep reading to find out all about Orange's amazing SP410 bass speaker cabinet.
Some bass rigs inspire oooos and ahhhhs of delight. Some bass rigs make you want to run and hide. The Orange SP410 isobaric bass speaker cabinet, on the other hand, makes people say "where the heck is the bass rig?!" It's true, this SP410 is tiny... well, for the sound that it produces, at least. Just a little deeper than your average 4 x 10" cab, the SP410 holds four 10" Eminence Neodymium bass speakers, one in front of the other, locked in phase. The result is that the 400-watt SP410 is louder, punchier, and way better sounding than most traditional 4 x 10" bass cabinets. Stick any bass amp head on top, crank it up, and prepare to have your mind totally blown!
Orange SP410 Isobaric Bass Speaker Enclosure Features at a Glance:
- An ultra-portable bass cabinet that provides you with massive bass amp sound onstage
- Compact design puts 4 x 10" Eminence Neodymium speakers in a cab that's only slightly larger than a typical 2 x 10" enclosure
- Isobaric speaker configuration uses two rows of phase/pressure aligned 10" speakers to provide considerably greater output than a standard 4 x 10" cab
- 1200 watts (RMS) power handling at 8 ohms makes this an excellent match for your more powerful bass amplifier heads
- Limited quantities available - get one while you still have time!