An Out-of-this-world Stage Piano!It's hard to believe that you can get a great-sounding Kurzweil stage piano at such an value-packed price! The Kurzweil SP4-7 carries on the legacy of their most popular piano, the original SP76, by offering you 128 preset programs from their flagship PC3 series workstations, including pianos, basses, strings, guitars, drums, synths, and more. The SP4-7 stage piano is made for performance and has features that any live musician can appreciate. It's astonishingly lightweight, weighing 24 lbs. Plus, the SP4-7's frame is small enough that you can easily fit it in the back seat of an ordinary car.
If you play both piano and synth parts, you'll love the way the Kurzweil SP4-7's keybed feels, offering you enough resistance for piano-style parts, while also providing the fast response you need for synth lines. There's also a pair of remarkably comfy wheels for modulation and pitch bending. Setting up zones with splits and layers on the SP4-7 is a snap, and you can quickly configure up to four separate zones to add exciting depth to your live performances. And while you can't fully edit patches, you can easily adjust the timbre and add effects to programs on the fly by using the SP4-7's astoundingly brain-dead simple user interface.
Kurzweil SP4-7 76-key Stage Piano Features at a Glance:
- Small frame makes it highly portable
- 76 semi-weighted keys offer a fine balance between piano-style and synth-style action
- MIDI input, out, and throughput
- Includes electric and acoustic pianos, basses, strings, guitars, drums, synths, ensembles, and more
- 4 zones, including splits and layers
- Full-fledged effects library
- Timbre and effects adjustment available from a brain-dead simple interface
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB, plus OS updates
- Pitch and mod wheels
- 128 sounds taken from the PC3 workstation series
- 1/4" headphone output
- Weighs less than 20 lbs.