Gig-ready Digital Piano... Speakers Built In!When you need a digital piano you can just sit down right in front of, turn on, and get performing... this one's it. The Korg SP250 forgoes complicated menus and an onslaught of effects/features you're never gonna use. This one is all about gigging performers who need a tasteful selection of sounds and who don't have the time to deal with plugging in an extra set of speakers any time they want to sit down and play. So check it out. With its 88-key size, you've got all the keys on the piano right there in front of you... and the graded-hammer action keyboard makes this one play and feel like a piano too. There are 30 sounds built in, including a sweet, warm piano sound full of the sort of ambience you'd expect from an awesome instrument sitting right in the room with you. Of course, you've also got other gotta-have sounds, including an assortment of electric pianos, mallet percussion, even guitar sounds.
As far as speakers go... the 22-watt speaker system reproduces the Korg SP250's voice with detail, and you'll love having those speakers right there — always available. Same deal, the SP250 has a really easy-to-understand front-panel design. It's easy to access the sounds, and it's easy to add reverb and chorus effects to shine them up — like we said, no annoying menu wading here. You can control your volume with sliders and then plug in a pair of headphones to take your practices on the private side (there's an extra headphone jack for practicing with a pal too).
What kicks the SP250 into more-than-awesome status? Well, the stand you see in the picture comes included, and so does the high-quality damper pedal. Finally, you've got a digital piano that sounds good and looks good too — no more clunky X-stand for you. You've got the Korg SP250. You're good to go.
Korg SP250 Digital Grand Piano Features at a Glance:
- 88-note RH3 real weighted, hammer action keybed
- All-new PCM grand piano with the longest samples in its class
- A total of 30 built-in acoustic and electric sounds
- Three dynamic touch curves adjust to player's taste
- Damper-style pedal features half-pedaling realism
- Adjustable reverb and chorus effect for each sound
- Built-in stereo sound system with bass-reflex enclosure
- Elegant black finish with steel and woodgrain accents
- Includes stand and pedal
- Remarkably light weight
- Onboard metronome controls tempo and meter
- Dual headphone output jacks
- Audio output for connection to larger systems
- MIDI in and out for extra versatility