All the Piano for Half the Price!There are tons of perfectly decent digital pianos out there that turn of most people because they cost and arm and a leg... and for what? A bunch of gizmos and doohickies you're not going to use anyway. Why bother!? You can get exactly the features and quality you want from the Korg SP-170 digital piano! Instead of 256 instruments with only two or three really useful patches, the Korg SP-170 offers you 10 exquisite instrument sounds. Even better, the SP-170's controls are all discretely controlled by the keys and hidden buttons, so there are no ugly top panel buttons and dials to mar its looks.
A completely self-contained sound system provides you with full and detailed sound, without the need for external speakers, or you can plug in headphones and keep your music to yourself. Taking lesson? Giving lessons? Don't worry, there's an extra headphone jack so you won't disturb the rest of the household. And it almost goes without saying that the Korg SP-170 features a natural weighted hammer action keybed that feels just like an acoustic piano's. See? All the bonuses and none of the baggage - the Korg SP-170 is just plain perfect!
Korg SP-170 Digital Piano Features at a Glance:
- Keyboard: 88 notes (A0-C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 notes (60 notes in stereo)
- Sounds: 10 Total; Piano x 2; E. Piano x 2; Harpsichord; E. Clavichord; Vibraphone; Pipe Organ; Electric Organ; Strings
- Effects: Reverb; Chorus (Effect depth is preset for each sound)
- Demo Songs: 10 songs (1 per sound)
- Key transpose
- Pitch control
- MIDI Channel
- MIDI Program Enable/Disable
- Jacks: Headphone/Line output x 2; MIDI OUT; Sustain Pedal connection
- Sound System: Amplifier: 9 Watt x 2
- Speakers: 10cm x 5cm Oval x 2; Bass Reflex housing
- Power supply: DC 12 V Power Consumption 9 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 51.65" x 12.8" x 5.24"
- Weight: 26.68 lbs.
- Accessories: AC adapter, Music stand, Pedal