Kick Your Music-production Chops into High Gear!Gung ho about music production? Check out Cakewalk SONAR X2 Studio, an awesome DAW that's practical enough for any seasoned engineer yet loaded with amazing sounds that will inspire you to push your own creativity as an artist. For starters, SONAR X2 Studio takes off the breaks, setting you up with all of the audio tracks and MIDI/instrument tracks your Windows PC can handle. That's way more tracking flexibility than some top-shelf DAWs offer. And it just gets better and better from there.
Before you touch that virtual record button, take the time to explore the awesome content that comes with SONAR X2 Studio. If you play guitar or bass, then you're going to have a hard time pulling yourself away from the awesome sounds that await you within Cakewalk's SONAR Guitar Processor. If keys are more your thing, then you're really in for a treat. Cakewalk absolutely loaded SONAR X2 Studio with virtual instruments and soft synths. They even tossed in a full version of their Z3TA+ Classic virtual instrument, which lets you create extremely cool synth sounds in a heartbeat.
When it comes to editing, you're going to be blown away by the SONAR X2 Skylight user interface. This interface is incredibly flexible, allowing you to setup your individual modules (e.g. overview, piano roll, mixer, etc.) however you like them and the lock them into a single view that you can call up any time. Thanks to the SONAR Smart Tool, you're can freely move from module to module and you'll always have the toolset you need on hand - no extra keyboard shortcuts to memorize or annoying tool menus to navigate! There are also some killer editing tools built right into SONAR X2 Studio, including AudioSnap time correction and Roland's V-Vocal pitch correction. These alone let you effortlessly pull off mighty complex music-production tricks without breaking a sweat.
Mixing in SONAR X2 Studio is also a piece of cake. Right away, Cakewalk hooks you up with over 30 amazing virtual effects and plug-in processors you can use to get fully polished results. You can always supercharge your rig with additional VST plug-ins from a wide range of third-party manufacturers too. And with bonus features such as SONAR X2 Studio's Take Lanes, comping multiple passes into one smooth track couldn't be easier. When all the tracking, editing, and mixing is done, and it's time to share your latest tune with the rest of the world, SONAR X2 Studio's integrated SoundCloud connectivity, and CD burning, and even video export make distribution simple. Have fun getting into recording with a copy of Cakewalk SONAR X2 Studio from GearNuts.com.
Cakewalk SONAR X2 Studio DAW Software Features at a Glance:
- Unlimited audio, MIDI, and instrument tracks lets you take full advantage of your computer's resources
- Enhanced award winning Skylight interface provides smooth and seamless workflow that you can customize to your needs
- Pristine 64-bit/384KHz audio engine sounds absolutely amazing
- 17 x Virtual instruments including Z3TA+ Classic provide you with tons of amazing sounds
- Matrix performance view makes creative songwriting easy
- Integrated per track arpeggiator lets you create cool synth and keyboard effects
- TH2 SONAR Guitar Processor lets you get killer guitar and bass tone in the box
- Automation and Take Lanes streamline mixing and comping
- AudioSnap 2.0 time correction built in
- Roland V-Vocal pitch correction built in
- Flexible export and delivery options include MusicXML score format and SoundCloud direct audio uploading
- Native 32/64-bit application for Windows PC computers
- Includes video import and export functions
- Compatible with VST plug-in processors and virtual instruments