Great for Vox, Amps, and More!
Shure knows how to build mics. Their SM series are live sound staples, giving engineers rugged and reliable tools for studio and stage. The SM27 continues the "built-tough-as-nails" tradition with a condenser that has a nice, natural sound. Perfect for vocals, the low-mass diaphragm responds immediately, letting your voice's inherent tone come through. But you needn't be all dainty with the SM27. Park this dark-haired beauty in front of a screaming stack and she'll take it without flinching. The SM27 is sensitive enough to be a go-to studio tool, but the stage-friendly finish won't interfere with lighting rigs. The SM27 has so much going for it - what are you waiting for?
Shure SM27 large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Large-diaphragm condenser
- Side address
- Max SPL: 152dB
- Bass roll-off: 80Hz, 115Hz
- Pad: 15dB
- Superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise
|Shure SM27 Specs:
||133dB SPL; 147dB SPL w/Pad
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||9.5dB (A weighted)
|Low Cut Filter
||80Hz, -18dB/octave; 115Hz, -6dB/octave
||Stand mount, Microphone pouch