This Thing is a Control Freak's Dream!
You don't have to dig deep into the manual to take control of your instruments or DAW. Novation included Automap 3 PRO software with the ZeRO SL Mk II, so mapping is a snap. The buttons are backlit, the rotary controllers are ringed with LEDs, and the whole package is made to be as easy to use live as it is in the studio. This is a whole lotta awesome, packed into a compact controller!
Novation ZeRO SL MkII USB Controller Features at a Glance:
- 8 Encoders (Infinite Rotation) with touch-sensitivity and 11 segment Led rings
- 8 Pots (270 Rotation) with touch-sensitivity
- 8 60mm Sliders with touch-sensitivity
- 32 Buttons with integrated LEDs (37 in MIDI mode)
- 8 soft feel Trigger pads
- Touch sensitive Speed Dial (as on Nocturn)
- General Automap Operation Buttons (Learn, View, Browser Groups etc.)
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicator
- USB bus powered or optional 9V power supply
- Data Port: 1 x USB (Win XP/Vista and Mac OSX — Not Class Compliant
- MIDI: MIDI One: IN, OUT and Thru, MIDI Two: OUT
- Sustain Pedal: 1 x ¼" Jack Input
- Expression pedal: 1 x ¼" Jack Input