The Look, Sound, and Feel of a Jackson... for Less!Looking to step up your game? Check out the Jackson Soloist SLXQ solidbody electric guitar. This fantastic instrument lets you get in to a real Jackson guitar for a price any serious guitarist can afford. And check out the gorgeous quilted maple veneer! So what's the catch? There is none! The Soloist SLXQ features most of the things that make Soloist guitars amazing. First, there's the super-streamlined body style, which looks cool and gives you total access to your instrument. Then there are all of the perks that make the Soloist SLXQ a truly remarkable guitar.
Most guitars are either great for fretting chords or running solos, but not both. Then there are Jackson guitars. Like most Jackson guitars, the Soloist SLXQ features a compound radius fretboard, which is more rounded at the nut and flattens out as you go up the neck. This makes it easy to fret chords lower on the neck, while giving you plenty of breathing room to run blazing fast solos higher up. The Soloist SLXQ also gives you the epic sustain of a through-body neck - a real bonus! Top it off with a genuine Floyd Rose Special tremolo tailpiece and a pair of hot EMG humbuckers, and you're ready for anything!
Jackson Soloist SLXQ Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- A performance-built solidbody electric guitar made for metal and rock
- Streamlined Jackson Soloist body style
- Beautiful quilted maple veneer looks amazing
- Compound radius fretboard lets you easily fret chords and pull off highly technical solos
- Neck-through-body design adds phenomenal sustain
- A pair of EMG humbucking pickups gives you a huge range of tone
- Genuine Floyd Rose Special 2-point, double-locking tremolo tailpiece provides excellent feel and response