Affordable Wireless - Without the Worry!
The Shure SLX4 is the SLX series receiver. It's built to work with any SLX transmitter operating on the frequency band. What's really cool about the SLX4 is that it's fairly inexpensive, yet powerful and detailed enough that you can run up to 20 systems side by side under good conditions. The SLX4 gets most of its features straight from the ULX series, such as Audio Reference Companding, which gives you way more dynamic range than the average, flat-sounding wireless rig.
A multi-function LCD display on the SLX4's front panel shows group, channel, frequency, transmitter battery strength, and locked/unlocked status information. True diversity technology and detachable 1/4-wave antennas allow you to set up your SLX4 receiver to keep dropouts from ever ruining your sound, and simple controls make the system a synch to setup. See, wireless doesn't have to be complicated!
Shure SLX4 Wireless Microphone System Receiver Features at a Glance:
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- Operates at 494.000-515.000 MHz
- XLR and 1/4" outputs