Here's a Reliable Power Amp for Your Studio!When you need a power amp, you want to make sure it's a good one. You don't want dirty power going to your gear, right? Luckily you don't have to spend all your hard-earned dough to get something that does the job and does it well. The ART SLA-4 is a 4-channel amplifier that fits in a single rackspace. For flexibility, you can easily switch it from Multi-channel, Stereo, and Bridged Mono Modes. There are separate mode switches so you can bridge channels 1 and 2, 3 and 4, or both pairs. That way, you can use the amp in 2-channel, 3-channel, and 4-channel applications - pretty handy.
Taking care of the reliability end of things, the ART SLA-4 has a SmartFan system. Depending on the internal ambient temperature of the SLA-4, the fan will run at high or low levels to meet the unit's cooling needs.
ART SLA-4 4 x 140W Power Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Extremely Low Noise, Discrete Linear Design
- 4 x 100 Watts/Ch @ 8 Ohms, 140 Watts/Ch @ 4 Ohms
- 2 x 200 Watts/Ch @ 16 Ohms, 280 Watts/Ch @ 8 Ohms (bridged)
- 2 x 100 Watts/Ch @ 8 Ohms & 1 x 280 Watts @ 8 Ohms (bridged)
- Toroidal Transformer
- 10Hz to 40kHz Frequency Response
- 1/4-inch TRS, and Euroblock Balanced Inputs
- Recessed "Pop Out" Detented Gain Knobs
- Tamper-Proof Faceplate Included
- Multi-way Binding Post Outputs
- Low Profile 1U Rack-Mountable Design
- SmartFan Silent Cooling System