Scratch Live DJ InterfaceIf you want to get into using Scratch Live software, you need the right interface. And the Rane SL 3 may well be it! This is a pro USB 2.0 interface for the pro Scratch Live DJ. Just like Rane's other hit interface, the SL 1, the SL 3 lets you connect one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer or mixer. Then, you can scratch and mix files straight from your Mac or PC computer — with your hands on your genuine gear. Beyond that, the Rane SL 3 also has the benefit of studio-grade preamps and 24-bit resolution, so you get first-class sound.
The Rane SL 3 comes with 12" vinyl records and control CDs that are time-coded to work with Serato's one-of-a-kind control signal. Other features on the Rane SL 3 include an aux in for recording the live mix, an aux out for using the Sample Player as a virtual deck, and an extra aux out for creative possibilities. For you globe-trotting DJs, there's an international power supply for pain-free travels — and the included carrying case makes your life even easier too.
Rane SL 3 Scratch Live USB Audio Interface Features at a Glance:
- Independent line/phono-level selection for each input for greater flexibility
- Aux output allows use of the Sample Player as a virtual deck
- USB 2.0 high-speed audio interface for Scratch Live software
- Includes SL 3 interface, soft carry case, Scratch Live install disc, power supply, Great Cables, Sweet Price!, 4 RCA cables, 2 control CDs, 2 control vinyl records, 4 rubber feet, 1 QuickStart guide
- High-grade phono preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers
- Better dynamic range: 104dB
- Software selectable direct-thru connections; less cable required
- Galvanic isolation prevents computer noise from interfering with audio path
- 24-bit/44.1kHz or 48kHz resolution
- Aux out opens the door for future expansion and creative configurations
- Includes international power supply for best performance and really simple transfer between DJs
- Aux input for live mix recording or LiveFeed
Get your gear hooked up and running with Scratch Live, with the Rane SL 3 DJ audio interface!