Hear What Your Guitar Can Do NOW!The Boss SL-20 Slicer guitar pedal takes you beyond looping, giving you a truly creative tool that's sure to spark your playing. Guitarists, bassists, keyboardists, and DJ alike can reap the sonic benefits of the SL-20's one-of-a-kind abilities. Go with from 50 built-in Slice patterns or experiment with the SL-20's innovative Harmonic Slicer feature, which generates percussive melodies, Loop Record, and one-of-a-kind 3D Panning. You get Tap Tempo functionality via an built-in pedal, and output modes that make the most of multiple-amp setups. Breathe new life into any instrument with the innovative and completely cool SL-20!
Boss SL-20 at a Glance:
- Flexible Control
- Groove and Melody Maker
- Universal FX
Groove and Melody Maker
The SL-20 transforms your music into percussive "chopped" grooves. Fifty rhythmic patterns are built-in, with fully totally adjustable note attack and duration, plus amazing Harmonic Slice effects. Make high-energy patterns onstage in real-time, or use the SL-20 as a songwriting and recording tool. Play the sliced sounds in realtime while capturing them with Loop Record.
An internal tap-tempo feature is included, plus the ability to sync to external MIDI clock. Sound characteristics of the SL-20 such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level can be controlled by the built-in knobs or from an external Expression pedal.
The SL-20 is an addictive effect that inspires creativity. It's sweet for guitarists, but it's equally useful for other instrumentalists as well. Plug in a bass, keyboard, iPod, or any other instrument or music-playback device. DJs and dance-music artists will also love the SL-20 as a rhythmic-performance tool.
Boss SL-20 Features:
- Instant groove and percussive-melody generator
- 50 Slice patterns built-in, with adjustable attack and duration, including Harmonic Slice
- Tap Tempo via built-in pedal switch; internal and MIDI sync
- Sound characteristics such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level are controllable via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Bunch of output modes, including 3D Panning for spacious sliced FX
- Max recording time: 40 sec.
- Input jacks R/Mono, L (1/4 inch phone type)
- Out jacks R/Mono, L (1/4 inch phone type)
- Exp Pedal jack (1/4 inch Tip-ring-sleeve phone type)
- MIDI In connector
- AC adapter jack