Save Face - Buy a Bass Case in the First Place!Here's the deal: bass guitars have real long necks that are already under a lot tension to begin with. Put them in a gig bag (in other words, increase the surface area of the neck without adding stability) and all it takes is walking through a doorway or turning around quickly once without looking at where you're going, and that precious instrument of yours is at best in need of major service and more likely reduced to kindling. Got it? You see, I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but golly, wouldn't you feel stupid if you messed up your baby, knowing all you had to do was keep it in an SKB-44 bass guitar case?
You see, there's a reason SKB's been making the SKB-44 for over two decades - it because they're some of the best protection for the money. SKB-44s will fit just about any bass with the words Jazz, Precision, or Jaguar in their name, or any bass like them. They've got a plush interior too that will keep that finish looking nice. So, do yourself a good turn before you take a wrong turn - keep the worst case away and invest in the best case today so you don't have to replace your bass.
SKB-44 Bass Guitar Case Features at a Glance:
- Fits most right-handed P- and Jazz-style basses
- Fitted interior for safe transport
- Full neck support protects your bass's neck
- Deluxe plush interior
- Tough molded plastic exterior
- Molded-in bumpers protect valances and hardware against impact
- SKB rigid eps foam interiors prevent instruments from moving
- Interior Max Length: 46"
- Instrument Body Length 17.5"
- Instrument Body Depth: 2"
- Instrument Lower Bout: 14"
- Instrument Upper Bout: 11"
- Weight: 13 lbs.