Hammond SK2: Honey I Shrunk the B3!
When it comes to organ sounds, most purists insist on a genuine Hammond. The SK2 is the real deal - just several hundred pounds lighter and it'll will fit in your roadster. The Drawbar section is a complete Hammond Organ with all the functions. The voicings served up by Hammond's VASE III digital tone-wheel sound generators conjure up the spittin' image of the original.
If you're jonesing for those swirlicious vintage B3 tones, but don't have seven roadies and a semi, the Hammond SK2 is your axe.
Hammond SK2 Combo Organ Features at a Glance:
- Sound generator - organ section: 2 x VASE III digital tone-wheels, transistor organ and pipe organ; extra voice section: VASE III
- Polyphony: manual (except pipe organ): 61 notes; pedal (except pipe organ): 8 notes; maximum (on pipe organ): 63 notes; Extra Voice section: 63 notes
- Keyboards: 2 x C1 to C6, 61-key
- Drawbars: 9 pitches, assignable for upper, pedal, lower
- Effects: Vibrato and Chorus, Overdrive, Multi Effects (8 Programs), Reverb (Digital, 11 Programs)
- Equalizer: Organ: bass, mid (sweep), treble, tone; Extra Voice: bass, mid (sweep), treble
- Master eq: bass, mid gain, mid frequency, treble
- Controllers: Volumes: Master Volume, Music Volume, Extra Voice Volume; Switch: Power on/off
- Music player: File Format: WAV (44.1Khz, 16bit, stereo), MP3 (44.1Khz, 128kbps, stereo); Control: Song, play/pause
- MIDI: 9 templates; External Zones: 3 Zones, assignable to any keyboard
- Storage: USB flash drive