A Retro-style SG with Futuristic Features!Gibson's SG Tribute '60s model celebrates the beginning of this iconic instruments colorful history. The 1960s were an exciting time for the Gibson SG electric "solid guitar." In addition to coming into existence in the first place and immediately supplanting the Les Paul as Gibson's flagship guitar for over half a decade, the SG immediately underwent a ton of changes. By the time the late '60s swung around, the Lyre tailpiece was history, as was a fair bit of the neck carve, yielding a sleek, stable, and fast instrument with an upfront and driving tone. You'll know exactly what we mean, when you pick up an SG Tribute '60s model. It's '60s-era slim neck carve lets your fingers lay on the throttle and fly down the fretboard, while a pair of BursBucker humbucking pickups deliver the timeless sound of vintage PAFs. Get the best of '60s sound and style with this amazing Gibson SG Tribute '60s electric guitar from GearNuts.com!
Here's something no one would have expected, back in the '60s - Gibson's breakthrough Mini-ETune system. The Mini-ETune system gives you the freakish stability of 40:1 tuners plus the effortless tuning Gibson's "robot" tuning system has to offer. Load up one of 12 factory-preset tunings, or program in up to six of your own favorites. What's more, the Min-ETune system uses an extended-life lithium ion battery that gives you 80-100 tunings on a single charge. Lightweight body, heavyweight tone, genius tuning, and 100% classic Gibson goodness: it's the Gibson SG Tribute '60s with Mini-ETune. Get yours from GearNuts.com!
Gibson 2013 SG Tribute '60s with Mini-ETune Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A classic solidbody electric guitar that delivers the classic look, sound, and feel of classic rock
- Mini-ETune system lets you tune automatically in seconds with the push of a button and a single strum
- Extended-life Li-ion battery lets you tune up to 100 times on a single charge
- Ultra-high-ratio 40:1 tuners provide heroic tuning stability
- Loaded with BurstBucker 1 and BurstBucker 2 humbucking pickups to deliver that vintage PAF tone
- Slender, lightweight, and smoothly contoured mahogany body won't tax your back
- '60s slim SG mahogany neck profile feels great and provides you with ultra-fast action
- Premium gig bag included