StudioFoam - EVOLVED!What could possibly be better than slim, effective, and super-flame retardant acoustic treatment that's incredibly inexpensive? Why, slimmer, more effective, and even more flame retardant acoustic treatment that's still mind-blowingly affordable, of course! And that's just what you get when you pick up a pack of Auralex StudioFoamPro panels! StudioFoamPro panels are a mere 1.5" thick, and though they don't offer the same sexy pyramids or wedge shapes of regular StudioFoam, their slick beveled edges are right at home in places like churches, bars, coffee shops... you know, where non-audio guys hand out. Speaking of which, lots of these joints have much higher fire code standards, and StudioFoamPro panels fit right in. They feature a genuine Class A fire retardant rating - just what the fire marshall ordered. Add to that the fact that Auralex StudioFoamPro panels are are 100% melamine free, which means that they won't rot, crumble, or suffer excess surface wear, and there's nothing not to love about them.
Auralex StudioFoamPro Acoustic Absorption Panels Features at a Glance:
- Perfect cost-effective acoustic treatment for commercial/public installations
- Kit includes 10 x 1.5" thick 24" x 24" charcoal gray panels
- Panel material meets Class A flame-retardant standard to meet the strictest building code specifications
- Completely melamine free panels will not rot, crumble, or suffer surface wear from normal use
- Beveled edges are similar to those of SonoFlat and ELiTE ProPanels
- Higher noise reduction coefficient (NRC =.90) than popular 2" Studiofoam Wedges