Oberheim Serves Up a Big Phat Analog Synth!
The Oberheim SEM Pro synthesizer expander module gives you all the analog synth fatness musicians rave about, plus some pretty cool extras! If you have any interest in synthesizers whatsoever, you've probably heard the Oberheim name before. Think huge-sounding leads, bubbly modulation, and oh-so-smooth filters. That's just the starting point! Thanks to the SEM Pro's MIDI to CV module, you can use your favorite MIDI controller and then patch CV signals to multiple destinations on the SEM Pro for a modular synth experience in one tabletop unit. You can even process external audio signals through the SEM Pro's filters, LFO, and envelopes! If you're into synthesis, you should be drooling right now - the SEM Pro gives you the sound and capabilities of modular synth rigs that would have cost many thousands of dollars a few decades ago. Give your music the gift of pure analog synthesis with the Oberheim SEM Pro synthesizer expander module!Oberheim SEM Pro Synthesizer Expander Module Features at a Glance:
- 100% analog synthesis from Tom Oberheim - 'nuff said
- MIDI to CV module brings the fun of modular synthesis to a whole new generation
- Built tough for live performance
- External audio inputs make the SEM Pro a powerful processor in your studio or even live
- CV module is compatible with any gear with CV ins/outs - create your own mega modular synth system!
|Tom Oberheim SEM Pro Specs:
|Sound Engine Type(s)
||2 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4"
||24V DC External Power Supply