Your Music Production and Performance Partner!
The compact Roland SD-50 really is a "does it all" gadget that any recording and performing musician can use. With just one investment (and one piece of gear to carry with you), you'll be ready to record new ideas, come up with ideas with the built-in sounds, and take charge of your backing tracks during the show. Speaking of backing tracks, you can even change keys, tempos, create loops, and do Center Cancel for a Karaoke-style effect. Plus, there's built-in reverb and chorus effects for getting pro sound quality.
Of course, the Roland SD-50 is compatible with just about every piece of recording software for Mac or PC, so if you have other software you're comfortable with, go on and use it.
Whatever you're doing with music, there's a place for the Roland SD-50. It's the compact wonder that's fits in the mobile studio, with features that are perfect for the practice space and the stage.
Roland SD-50 Mobile Studio Canvas Features at a Glance:
- Compact, portable USB bus-powered audio and MIDI solution, perfect for laptop and mobile use
- 128 polyphony, 1,125 GM2/GS/Mobile Studio Canvas Solo Tones and 32 drum sets
- Features Mobile Studio Canvas Solo Tones including shakuhachi, trombone, and violin
- 2-in/2-out, 24-bit/44.1kHz audio interface with hi-Z instrument and phantom-powered XLR input
- 1 x 1 MIDI interface
- V-LINK support
- Built-in hardware DSP FX for reverb, chorus, and mastering
- USB memory drive for quick playback of MP3, WAV, AIFF, and MIDI files
- Enhanced Transport Controls for key and tempo changes, A/B loops, center (vocal) cancel and more
- Powered by AC adapter, USB bus power, or batteries
- Compatible with Windows and Mac computers