A Truly Unique Fender BassThe Fender Starcaster Bass is back, sounding and looking better than ever. As very few of these unique instruments saw the light of day back in the 1970s, Starcasters became the stuff of legend. Today's Modern Player iteration rocks a thin, offset semi-hollow maple body with an alder center block for gobs of sustain. Bound F-holes give off a vintage vibe and juice the instrument's resonance, while two Wide Range humbucking pickups serve up an enormous scope of amplified tone. And you'll love the feel of the fast maple neck and fingerboard with its medium-jumbo frets. Looking for a truly unique Fender bass? GearNuts has your axe: the Starcaster Bass.
Fender Starcaster Bass Features at a Glance:
- Semi-hollow offset maple body with an alder center block
- Distinctive Starcaster headstock shape
- Bound top, back, fingerboard and F-holes
- Comfortable and fast, vintage tinted C-shape neck; 30" scale for improved playability
- Bound maple fingerboard with 25 medium-jumbo frets
- Two Wide Range humbuckers deliver a huge spectrum of amplified tone
- Amp-style skirted control knobs; 4-saddle Fender Hi-Mass bridge
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.