An Awesome DI You Can Tweak from the Board!
Here's an incredible DI that any working sound engineer can appreciate. The Switchcraft SC900CT is the first passive direct box out there with a remote-controllable ground-lift switch. This ground-lift switch (called Phantom Lift) lets you instantly disconnect the SC900CT's ground circuit by simply engaging +48V phantom power from the board. That way, if an irritating buzz starts to show up in the middle of the show, you don't have to fight the crowd and push yourself up onstage to fix the issue. Just flip on the phantom power, and the SC900CT cuts it ground. It's that brain-dead easy! The SC900CT also comes equipped with one of Switchcraft's custom transformers, so you get amazing isolation, impedance matching, and extended frequency response.Switchcraft SC900CT Passive DI Box with Phantom Lift Features at a Glance:
- Two ground lift modes: manual and +48V livt
- Made by hand in Chicago, USA
- Super-rugged all-metal design
- Balanced XLR output
- LED indicator illuminated to show lifted ground
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz
- Selectable -20dB pad
- Phantom Lift - remote-controllable ground lift uses phantom power to trip ground line
- Unbalanced 1/4" in and through connectors
|Switchcraft SC900CT 1-channel Passive Instrument Direct Box Specs:
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" thru