Your Go-to Passive A/V DI!
When you plug in your computer, DJ rig, instrument, or what ever directly in to your rig, you want to hear it, not the grit and grunge of your power system or that random oldies station the seems to take over every radio in the building from time to time. That's why you need one of Switchcraft's killer SC800CT passive direct boxes. This baby uses one of Switchcraft's custom transformers to isolate the sound of your gear and makes sure it arrives in all of its balance, low-impedance glory. High headroom, low noise floor, virtually nonexistent harmonic distortion - if you want your gear to sound good through your PA or recorded into your rig, then you need a Switchcraft SC800CT passive direct box!Switchcraft SC800CT Instrument Direct Box Features at a Glance:
- Instrument direct box with custom transformer
- Common Mode Rejection: Greater than 92dB at 60Hz
- Input Impedance: Greater than 120k at 1kHz
- Output Impedance: Less than 20k at 1kHz
- Phase Response: Less than 4 degrees at 20Hz, Less than 1 degree at 1kHz, Less than 9 degrees at 20kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.3dB, ref 1kHz)
- Voltage Gain: -22dB, -42dB (With 20dB Pad Engaged)
|Switchcraft SC800CT - Custom Transformer Specs:
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" thru