Make Your Connections with Switchcraft!Switchcraft's SC800 direct box efficiently converts your instrument's high-impedance line-level signal to a balanced and isolated microphone-level signal. That way, you can put the SC800 between your audio devices or instruments, then connect your line-level gear to other gear, such as audio mixers, preamplifiers, effects processors, and recording gear. The Switchcraft SC800 even employs Jensen transformers, for a excellent design. If you're looking for a dependable direct box for your important gear, you'll find a performer in the Switchcraft SC800.
Switchcraft SC800 Instrument Direct Box Features:
- Common Mode Rejection: Greater than 100dB at 60Hz
- Voltage Gain: -23dB, -43dB (With 20dB Pad Engaged)
- Out Impedance: Less than 170k at 1kHz
- Phase Response: Less than 3 degrees at 20Hz, Less than 1 degree at 1kHz, Less than 16 degrees at 20kHz
- In Impedance: Greater than 150k at 1kHz
- Max Input Level: +21dBu (At 20Hz with 1% THD), +41dBu (With 20dB Pad Engaged)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: Less than .05% (At 20Hz, +4dBu), Less than .006% (At 1kHz, +4dBu)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40kHz (+/-0.3dB, ref 1kHz)
- Instrument direct box with Jensen transformer
In 1946, Switchcraft was established with the initial goal of manufacturing quality jacks, plugs, and switches. After more than 60 years, Switchcraft is still located in Chicago, does all of their manufacturing there, and remains focused on electronic and electromechanical parts. Audio professionals all over the world depend on Switchcraft to meet their needs to get signal from point "A" to point "B." Whether you need connectors for your custom cables, DB-25 cable snakes, patch bays, or any varieties of connections for panel mounting, you can rely on Switchcraft.