Magnificent Mahogany Martin Uke!
You need this uke! Why? For startes, the S1 Uke is a totally awesome, all-solid-wood soprano ukulele that sounds like a million bucks. We're talking a primo mahogany body (with a one-piece top, even) plus a solid morado fingerboard. You're not gonna believe how full and rich the S1 Uke sounds when you strum it; Martin packed a whole lot of tone into a super-portable instrument. This thing plays like a dream too. Of course, when Martin puts their name on something, you know it's going to be right up there with the best of them... and, in the quality department the S1 Uke definitely does NOT disappoint. You'll love to play this little beaut. Get yours now!Martin S1 Uke Soprano Ukulele Features at a Glance:
- FINISH: Natural, Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Applied Dovetail
- BODY SIZE: Soprano Uke
- TOP: Solid Genuine Mahogany, 1-piece
- ROSETTE: B/W/B Boltaron
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: O-Uke
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Mahogany
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Mahogany
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Soprano Uke shape
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Uke Taper
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Morado
- SCALE LENGTH: 13.614''
- NO. OF FRETS CLEAR: 12
- NO. OF FRETS TOTAL: 17
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-13/32''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 1-13/16''
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Morado
- BRIDGE STYLE: O-Uke style
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 1-41/64''
- SADDLE: Bone
- TUNING MACHINES: Grover Nickel w/ White Buttons
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin Ukulele (M600)
- BRIDGE AND END PINS: none
- PICKGUARD: none
- CASE: Gig bag included (padded)
- INTERIOR LABEL: Paper label
|Martin S1 Ukulele Specs:
|Upper Bout Width
|Lower Bout Width
|Neck Width at Nut
|Back and Side Material
||Grover Nickel with white buttons