Get This Super-robust Snare Stand!There are snare stands, and then there's the Pearl S-1000 snare stand - a futuristic marvel of snare-drum stability. You might be asking yourself, "what's so special about this particular snare stand?" The answer's in the details. First off, who likes chasing after a snare drum? Nobody. That's why Pearl gave the S-1000 super-stable SureStrut double-braced legs with oversized rubber feet. Those puppies aren't going anywhere. At the same time, you've got to be able to put your snare where you want it. That's where the totally adjustable center pipe and GyroLock tilter come into play.
But with all of that hardware, don't you have to worry about squeaks and creaks in the studio? Nope. The S-1000 sports a complete set of hidden nylon bushings and washers, so there's virtually no metal-on-metal contact. And with all of that, the Pearl S-1000 snare stand's ready to take a serious beating, so you'll get years and years of use out of this wonderful piece of hardware. Go for it!
Pearl S-1000 Snare Stand Features:
- Rock-solid, noise-free snare stand that's perfect live and in the studio
- GyroLock tilter lets you position your snare drum exactly where you want it
- Suspension Rubber arm tips lock your snare firmly in place
- Robust die-cast pipe joints easily stand up to years of abuse
- Durable SureStrut double-braced legs keep your snare firmly planted
- Oversized rubber feet keep your snare from running away, no matter how hard you play
- Adjustable height ranges from 17.7" to 24.8"
- Accommodated snare drums between 12" and 14" in diameter