Here's Your "Does Anything" Amp!
What makes the Series One 45 extra cool is the DPR (Dynamic Power Reduction) control. Use it to take the Series One 45 from its full power rating (45 watts) down to just 10% of that (4.5 watts), giving you awesome tone at lower volumes. Very cool. And if you're a MIDI fiend, you're in luck too! The Series One 45 offers MIDI channel switching (including on the effects loop), so it's ready to work in the pro-est rigs of the pros.
What are you waiting for? You've never met an amp that sound this good... no matter where you turn those dials. And there are a lot of places you can turn those dials. Don't settle for a one-trick pony sort of amp. Grab the Series One 45 and prepare for anything the musical world throws your way.
Blackstar Series One 45 Features at a Glance:
- 45-watt, 2x12" combo with built-in DPR power reduction
- 1 x ECC82, 3 x ECC83, 2 x EL34 valves
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) equipped tone control section
- Presence control
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker-emulated output
- Weight: 64.15 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27.9" x 21.69" x 11.88"
- Footswitch: FS-2 supplied