Here's Your "Does Anything" Amp!What a versatile amp! When you've got your guitar plugged into the Series One 200, you can go in practically any direction imaginable, seriously. We're talking tonally, definitely... the Clean channel has both Warm and Bright modes and both of the two overdrive channels give you a further two modes, Crunch and Super Crunch. That's a lot of flexibility! And when you factor in the cool ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) control, you can go from "American" to "British" character, and anywhere in between.
What makes the Series One 200 extra cool is the DPR (Dynamic Power Reduction) control. Use it to take the Series One 200 from its full power rating (200 watts) down to just 10% of that (20 watts), giving you awesome tone at lower volumes. Very cool. And if you're a MIDI fiend, you're in luck too! The Series One 200 offers MIDI channel switching (including on the effects loop), so it's ready to work in the pro-est rigs of the pros.
What are you waiting for? You've never met an amp that sound this good... no matter where you turn those dials. And there are a lot of places you can turn those dials. Don't settle for a one-trick pony sort of amp. Grab the Series One 200 and prepare for anything the musical world throws your way.
Blackstar Series One 200 Features at a Glance:
- 200-watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
- 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, 4 x KT88 valves
- 2 channels and 4 modes (footswitchable)
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- Two overdrive channels with high and low output damping
- Two ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) tone control sections
- Presence and Resonance controls
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker-emulated output
- Weight: 59.96 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27.75" x 11.22" x 10.96"