This Cab is a Monster!When you want serious room-filling tone at a serious value, the Fender Rumble 410 Cabinet is where it's at. This beastly 1,000W, 4 x 10" cab delivers the tonal goods. And Fender even included removable casters to make your life easy as you position your awesome-sounding Rumble 410 Cabinet at the gig. The fact is, you're going to get huge sound out of thie Rumble 410 Cabinet. And since it's built with a heavy-duty metal grille and rugged side handles for easy transport, you're going to get huge sound for a long time. This is a great cab for the gigging bassist.
Fender Rumble 410 Cabinet Features at a Glance:
- 1,000-watt, 4 x 10" Bass Cabinet
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Speaker: 4 x 10" Fender Special Design 4-ohm speakers
- Horn/Tweeter: Piezoelectric Tweeter
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" parallel wired input jacks
- Controls: 3-position high-frequency level-control switch (full/off/-6db)
- Casters included (removable)
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Black textured-vinyl covering
- Power Handling: 1,000 Watts (Program), 500 Watts (Continuous)
- Weight: 76 lbs.
- Height: 25"
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 15.37"