Great Head, Great Price!You like big tone? Here's a way to get it, in a small package! The Fender Rumble 350 Head packs in 350 punchy watts. And it even has onboard overdrive so you can get that tasty overdriven amp tone. Just use the front-panel controls to dial in the perfect amount. You'll also dig the aux RCA input that's perfect for plugging in your iPod or whatever you want to practice to. Just jam your headphones into the 1/4" headphone jack and go ahead and practice all night long, no one will know but you'll have a blast. Bottom line? The Fender Rumble 350 Head is a great bass head, at a great price!
Fender Rumble 350 Head Bass Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Amplifier Type: Solid state pre-amp with efficient class "D" power amp
- Inputs: One 1/4" Input with -6db Pad
- Channels: One channel with selectable overdrive
- Controls: Volume, Overdrive Gain, Overdrive On/Off, Overdrive Blend, Punch EQ Preset, Scoop EQ Preset, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble
- Effects Loop: Balanced effects loop
- Auxilary Input: Auxiliary RCA Input for CD/MP3 Player, Drum Machine, etc.
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" Headphone jack
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" parallel wired jacks
- Line Out: XLR Line Out with ground lift
- Optional Footswitch: Sold separately: Overdrive On/Off
- Knobs: Black with white dot marker
- Output Power: 350 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Weight: 5.6 lbs.
- Height: 2.94"
- Width: 12.82"
- Depth: 7.1"
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.