Aaaaare You Ready to Rumble?!
Inside the Fender Rumble 350, you'll find 350W of awesomeness, a killer overdrive channel, EQ controls, and two different shape functions for easily crafting that sound you want. What's more, you get a handy headphone jack right on the front that you'll love for jamming well into the night (your mom/girlfriend/boyfriend/roommate/whoever will appreciate that too, or maybe not since you'll probably end up playing all the time). There's also an aux input for plugging your iPod or whatever right in and practicing along. And when you're performing, you'll appreciate the XLR output to go straight into the PA. Nice.
Giving you everything you need to play... and none of the extras that just jack up the price, the Fender Rumble 350 is the thundering performance amp you've been wanting, with the cool practice features you'll appreciate. STRONG tone, practically BULLET-PROOF construction!!
Fender Rumble 350 2 x 10" Combination Bass Amplifier Features:
- Amp Type: Solid State
- Output: 350 Watts
- Line Out: XLR LIne Out
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Speakers: 2X10" Fender Special Design
- 6dB pad on input
- Full featured, professionally voiced pre-amp
- high efficiency digital power amplifier
- vented cabinet for enhanced bass response
- Quiet, variable speed cooling fan, piezo horn with On/Off switch
- OVERDRIVE effect with GAIN and BLEND controls, for mellow warmth or heavy distorted tones
- PUNCH & SCOOP preset EQ shapes for finger and slap style tones
- 4-Band Active EQ
- Delta Comp Adaptive Compression Circuitry
- XLR LINE OUT for direct recording or live use
- Effects Loop (balanced for noise-free connections)
- Headphone Jack
- Auxilliary Input for CD/MP3, Tape or Drum Machine
- Black Vinyl Covering
- Removable Casters
- Rugged Black Metal Grille
- Nickel Corners
- Covering: Black Vinyl
- Effects: Overdrive (Footswitchable)
- Shipping dimensions: Height: 26.02" x Width: 28.47" x Depth: 18.9"
- Shipping weight: 65.02 lbs.
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.