Aaaaare You Ready to Rumble?!When you're wanting to really get the floor moving... you know, shake the foundation... growl a little... you want a bass amp with serious POWER and TONE. Of course, when you're practicing bass, you want that kind of performance... but maybe without all the BULK and WEIGHT of a huge amp that's more for your arena shows than your garage jams. You know what we mean? In that case, you grab the Fender Rumble 30. This baby is MADE TO RUMBLE, while still packing in handy practice features you're going to want and need... that's why we think this is one of the best first bass amps on the planet. What do we mean?
Well, you get a handy headphone jack right on the front, gotta love that (your mom/girlfriend/boyfriend/roommate/whoever will appreciate that too). There's also an aux input for plugging your iPod or whatever right in and practicing along. Nice. Giving you everything you need to play... and none of the extras that just jack up the price, the Fender Rumble 30 is the first bass amp you've been looking for. STRONG tone, practically BULLET-PROOF construction!!
Fender Rumble 30 Bass Combo Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Amp Type: Solid State
- Inputs: Two
- Output: 30 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 10" Fender Special Design
- Full featured, professionally voiced pre-amp
- vented cabinet for enhanced bass response
- tilt back design to hear yourself better
- kick proof metal grille
- OVERDRIVE effect with GAIN and BLEND controls, optimized for bass
- 3-Band Active EQ Delta Comp Adaptive Compression Circuitry
- Headphone jack
- Effects: Overdrive with blend controls
- Auxiliary input for CD/MP3 or drum machine
- Black Vinyl Covering
- Rugged black metal grille
- Nickel corners
- Shipping dimensions: Height: 21.3" x Width: 18.74" x Depth: 18.54"
- Shipping weight 35.02 lbs.
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.