Big Sound, Compact Cab!When it comes to building great bass gear at a great value, Fender knows what's up. And that's exactly what's going on here with the Fender Rumble 112 Cabinet. This baby only weighs 24 pounds, but it can handle 500 watts. That means, you can fill the gig with your sweet tone, but not break your back on your way to and from the show. Good news. With a powerful 1 x 12" configuration (and a special design that gets you more juice, in a compact design), the Fender Rumble 112 Cabinet is just the cab you've been looking for.
Fender Rumble 112 Cabinet Features at a Glance:
- 500-watt, 1 x 12" Bass Cabinet
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Speaker: 12" Eminence Driver with Neodymium magnet and 2-1/2" voice coil
- Horn/Tweeter: Piezoelectric Tweeter
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" parallel wired input jacks
- Controls: 3-position high-frequency level-control switch (full/off/-6db)
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Black textured-vinyl covering
- Power Handling: 500 Watts (Program), 250 Watts (Continuous)
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Height: 15"
- Width: 19.75"
- Depth: 12"