A Perfect Match!
Classic drive and killer compression together at last in a single pedal, the Visual Sound Rout 66 pedal combines their Rout 808 overdrive and Compressor 66 into a single totally screaming pedal. Speaking of screaming, if you know the original TS-808 Tubescreamer, then you know the sound of the Route 66. Visual Sound didn't just kinda recreate the TS-808 - they took it all the way, right down to the same JRC4558 chip. But that's not all! Visual Sound brought the TS-808 to a whole new level of intense, adding the punchy low-end boost that even those original Tubescreamers were missing. That's not all! The Route 66 also has the massive sustain of their Compressor 66 to take the tone all the way. The result: one over-the-top overdrive machine that will devour any other drive pedal that gets in its way! If you like big tube amp sound, then you need a Rout 66 by Visual Sound!
Visual Sound Route 66 Guitar Overdrive and Compression Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Thick, reality-proof steel housing
- Improved Pure Tone buffer circuit
- Tone control bypass switch for Compressor for vintage Ross compressor tones
- Increased output volume for OD channel
- Improved radio frequency protection
- Upgraded capacitors throughout pedal
- Upgraded Bass Boost switch
- Overdrive and Compression on 2 separate channels with individual tone controls
- Overdrive channel sounds like the original TS808 and uses the JRC4558 op-amp
- Unique overdrive bass boost switch
- Compression channel can be set for fully squashed "Nashville" sound or very subtle compression
- Compressor has an integrated pre-amp controlled by a Gain knob so you can get loads of clean gain without overdrive
- Combine the channels to heat up leads
|Visual Sound Route 66 Overdrive/Compression Pedal Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V