Rotational BlissRecording a vintage rotary speaker cab is not for the faint of heart. Fortunately, Tech 21's Roto Choir guitar pedal gives you those lush, swirling sounds and spares you the messy, time-consuming process. Simply plug-in and go direct. Done. And it sounds fantastic! Roto Choir reproduces the rotary bass speaker and the high-end rotor horn to deliver the classic tone mashup you're after. Even cooler, Roto Choir serves up the whole signal chain - including the tube power amplifier and mic. How hip is that?
Control issues? Relax - Roto Choir gives you boatloads of control. With the Fast/Slow footswitch, you can speed up, slow down, or even stop the speaker rotation. Drive dials in compression, rich harmonics and awesome grit-factor. There's more: you can EQ the tube amp sim and control the top speed of your rotor. Tweak the Position control to move Roto Choir's virtual mic closer to, or farther from the cab. Finally, Roto Choir sports stereo output and a speaker-sim switch for direct recording. If you've got a jones for classic rotary-speaker tone, get Roto Choir and immerse yourself in rotational bliss.
Tech 21 Roto Choir Rotary Speaker Emulation Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Realistic rotary speaker emulation
- Interactive controls provide a broad range of tweakability
- Custom, silent-switching actuator
- High-impedance 1/4" input
- Low-impedance 1/4" output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity
- Buffered bypass preserves sonic integrity and eliminates clicks and pops
- Power: 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply