Ideal Nearfields for Any Budget!
For starters, there's the Rokit 8's 8" Kevlar and aramid low-frequency driver, which gives you clear mids and tight lows, without sacrificing and of the umph you need to produce bass-heavy music. At the same time, a soft-dome tweeter gives you smooth and transparent highs that extend all the way up to 30kHz. And with onboard high- and low-frequency controls, you can shape this extended frequency range to best fit your space.
The KRK Rokit 8's cabinet, too, brings a lot to the table. This cabinet has been outfitted with rounded edges and a specially designed front baffle, both of which reduce sonic distortion that can color your sound. A proprietary waveguide also provides a naturally wide sweets pot and phenomenal stereo imaging. Inside, the Rokit 8's cabinet features a structure that reduces standing waves and resonance, further ensuring the purity of your sound. And a front-firing bass port prevents coupling with walls to prevent the buildup of false lows.
KRK Rokit 8 G3 Active Nearfield Studio Monitor Features at a Glance:
- Versatile nearfield studio monitor that's great for any style of music
- 8" Kevlar/aramid composite woofer delivers clear mids and tight bass response
- Soft-dome tweeter with proprietary waveguide provides smooth and lucid highs up to 30kHz
- Active 2-way electronics provide high-headroom/low-noise amplification
- High- and low-frequency controls let you contour your sound to your environment
- Front-slotted bass port and resonant-free cabinet increase sonic clarity
- Radiused edges and contoured front baffle provides clear sound and accurate stereo imaging
- System optimized limiter prevents unexpected peaks from damaging speakers