Crank Up Your Tubes, Not Your Volume!The Rivera RockCrusher power attenuator and load box will let you hear your tube amp like never before. Let's face it, to get to your tube amp's tonal sweet spot requires some serious gain! And even if you like massive volume from your stack, chances are your neighbors don't (you just can't hear them complain over your amp!). Too bad that when you turn your tube amp down to a reasonable volume, most of your tone goes with it. No more! Hook up the RockCrusher between your amp and speaker cabinet, and you'll be able to keep the volume reasonable while cranking your tube amp. You'll get all the tone of a fully cranked amp at a level your neighbors will appreciate. It's great on-stage too - lower amp volume means lower stage volume, reducing feedback and improving your band's overall sound.
How does the RockCrusher do it? Intelligent design and high-quality circuitry is constantly maintaining your signal's quality so that everyone's happy - your tube amp, your speaker cabinet, and you! You won't hear the RockCrusher working, you'll just hear the true tone of your tube amp - at a volume even your roommates will appreciate.
Rivera RockCrusher Features at a Glance:
- 8-ohm and 16-ohm modes let you use the RockCrusher with virtually any guitar rig
- You'll hear your tube amp's tone like you've never heard it before - at a reasonable volume!
- At home in your studio or in your live rig, thanks to the bombproof construction and rackmountable design.
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs makes it simple to hook up directly to your recording gear
- Sonically transparent so it won't color your tone - that's what your amp is for!