Crank Up Your Tubes, Not Your Volume!The Rivera RockCrusher Recording power attenuator and load box will let you hear your tube amp like never before. Let's face it, to get to your tube amp's tonal sweet spot requires some serious gain! And even if you like massive volume from your stack, chances are your neighbors don't (you just can't hear them complain over your amp!). Too bad that when you turn your tube amp down to a reasonable volume, most of your tone goes with it. No more! Hook up the RockCrusher between your amp and speaker cabinet, and you'll be able to keep the volume reasonable while cranking your tube amp. You'll get all the tone of a fully cranked amp at a level your neighbors will appreciate. It's great on-stage too - lower amp volume means lower stage volume, reducing feedback and improving your band's overall sound. Building on the success its popular predecessor, RockCrusher Recording adds a built-in cabinet emulator and an 11-band graphic EQ, letting you nail just any sound you want - at any volume. The Rivera RockCrusher Recording - you need it.
Rivera RockCrusher Recording Features at a Glance:
- Power attenuator helps keep your volume down without killing tone
- Built-in cabinet emulator with 11-band EQ
- 8-ohm and 16-ohm modes let you use the RockCrusher with almost any amp/speaker combination
- Hear your tube amp's true tone - at any volume
- Tonally transparent so you hear your amp, not the RockCrusher